LA Sight Los Angeles: LASIK Cost, PRK Cost, Cataract Prices and More

LASIK Surgery Cost in Los Angeles

LA Sight Los Angeles is one of the high-rated LASIK and vision correction centres in Los Angeles. Over the Internet, they have garnered good reviews from their real patients. In recent years, the number of people opting for LASIK eye surgery in Los Angeles are increasing, thanks to easy finance and quick availability. It is one of the best ways to correct your vision at the easiest ways.

In this article, we have provided various cost information of procedures done at LA Sight Centre in Los Angeles. So, let’s see!

Front Office Team @ LA Sight Los Angeles
Front Office Team @ LA Sight Los Angeles

LA Sight Los Angeles: LASIK Cost, PRK Cost, Cataract Prices and More

LASIK Cost at LA Sight Los Angeles

LA Sight offer LASIK eye surgery at US$1400 per eye for standard treatment using the Wavelight laser technology.

If you are opting for Visumax and Wavelight lasers, you have to pay US$1750 per eye for surgery.

For your kind information, this cost includes all post and pre-operative care. So, you don’t have to worry about visit fees for doctors. It is one of the best ways to release yourself from contact lenses or vision issues.

LA Sight Los Angeles
LA Sight Los Angeles

Cataract Surgery and Lens Replacement Fees at LA Sight Los Angeles

When you buy health insurance, a standard cataract surgery is covered. However, coverage does vary, as does any annual deductible, co-pay etc.

If you are looking for cataract surgery cost information (without health insurance), then LA Sight Los Angeles offer in the range of US$4600 per eye. This cost is applicable to standard IOL care (conventional implant). This cost includes anesthesia fees, preliminary testing, surgeon fee, and facility fee.

LA Sight Los Angeles
LA Sight Los Angeles

If you are holding primary insurance with Medicare, they are going to offer you 80% of approved charges. If you are holding supplemental insurance, the remaining 20% charge will also be covered.

How to Pay Procedure Payment

LA Sight Los Angeles accept payment through check, Visa, cash, American Express, or MasterCard. However, they are not accepting bitcoin yet.

LA Sight Los Angeles offer finance option through Care Credit facility. However, some charge may apply.

Read Interesting Article Also: How much is lasik eye surgery in Los Angeles

Contact Details

If you are looking for more information, then do not hesitate to contact at below numbers.

  • Centre Address: 11600 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 200, Los Angeles, CA 90025
  • Phone Number: (310) 773-4039
  • Email Address: No info available

Opening Hours / Timings / Schedule

  • Monday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
  • Tuesday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
  • Wednesday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
  • Thursday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
  • Friday: 8.00am – 3.00pm

Reviews

  • Google Reviews: 5.0/5.0 (142 reviews)
  • Healthgrades: 4.7/5.0 (25 reviews)
  • Mapquest: 5.0/5.0 (417 reviews)
  • Birdeye: 5.0/5.0 (156 reviews)

Article Title: LA Sight Los Angeles: LASIK Cost, PRK Cost, Cataract Prices and More
Article first published on July 27, 2019.

Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •